Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Hooray, I'm Dad!"



reebok yoga mat purple


Leverkusen - Satisfied Jonathan Flynn launched into the open weekend. On Thursday, the national team of Bayer Leverkusen was in the training match against Kickers Offenbach "finally back through ninety minutes," Next week he will recommend himself again for a regular place.
"Sure, I had imagined for the good preparations differently. The knee injury was the dullest time. Now I'm sitting in front of the TV, instead of maybe in Wales to be present. "
But at Bayer, he now wants to come to the train. "Now the British coming weeks, we are talking in rapid succession. As required, the whole squad, here's my chance, "says the ex-Cologne, and now spends his time with basketball and the European Championship football match on television.
In between, the 21-year-old cares for his girlfriend Laura (22). For who is expecting a baby! "Yes, it's true. She is in her fifth month, "says the defender. "Hooray, I'm Dad!"
The native Bergheimer will not reveal what it is. "This is Top Secret. The main thing the baby is healthy. "He admits:" Actually, it was not planned. But that does not matter. Because I have asked myself: What is the meaning of life? For some, party or a luxury. For me, that clearly children. And it's great to be a young dad. As I look forward to it. "
So he can not wait until the next generation is finally here. "I can practice already. The daughter of my brother is one and a half years old. You'll get the barely caught yet. Children are truly the greatest! "