Friday, May 14, 2010

Sarah Cross: "Music is my ONLY quality '

Bergheim -
Bergheimer Fast "Superstar" starts at last by Sarah Cross (20:00) has overcome its defeat in the American Idol finale - now she goes on the offensive.
End of the month issued their first own album, the single "If one bird sings" is already on sale. Your American Idol past is the little cross is not necessarily an advantage: "I hope that American Idol was a stepping stone and nothing negative is stuck."
The problem: Should it not work with the singing, contrary to expectations, because Sarah is stupid. A school she has ever had. Thoughtfully, she says: "I've never taken anything in his hand and pulled. The only thing I have to do with music. This is my ONLY quality. "
Video on the subject
Also of Interest
Sarah Cross has swine flu!
Addicted to Bohlen